2020 was a hard year for all of us one way or another. Sometimes we have to take the time to remember the blessings we have in the mist of the storm we have to endure. This is a wonderful time to reflect on all of what God has giving us.
- I have learned some of the people I have known, I lost. I have thanked God that I was blessed in having crossed paths and created wonderful memories before they left this world.
- I have met wonderful people whom I now call my friend in a middle of a pandemic. I will forever cherish what we have!
- I have been able to enjoy more time with the ones I love. I have learn to reconnect with each other in a more intimate level and with less distractions.
- I have learn to be more creative and resourceful in dealing with the adversaries life gives us.
- This year has reiterated that life can be really hard, but with God’s help we can over come anything.
I want to thank you all that have been part of my life’s journey and look forward in sharing more with you in 2021. I love all of you and wish you all Blessings, Health and Happiness in the year to come. 🍾